- All pick up orders are available to be picked up at Sijori in Bundoora. Please place your order as a 'Pick Up' order on the website and allow for 1 hour processing time before you come over to the shop.
- Our Delivery days are Thursday to Sunday. We have one delivery session currently, 1pm-4pm.
- For all Victorian orders within 30km of our Bundoora we deliver ourselves, for next-day delivery. Orders must be placed by midnight the day before for the orders to be processed the next day; Any orders after midnight will be processed for the following day.
- If you are not home when your delivery arrives, orders will be left in a safe place, unattended.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via Sendle using a combination of services including Australia Post and couriers, based on the best shipping price our delivery partner Sendle can provide to you.
*Please note these are only estimates—postal delays caused by these providers are outside our control once goods have been passed over for dispatch. There may be some postal delays out of our control, due to COVID-19 issues.
We use Sendle for all international web orders. Delivery times are dependent on customs, shipping, and local postal services. Free shipping does not apply to these orders.
All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you haven't received your order within one week of ordering online, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll figure this out for you.